Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sizing

My friend told me recently... that I was above average Singaporean girl's size. Which he claims is a good thing. BLEAH. Depressing.
Anyway, I thought this might be interesting!

From Bebe, a sexy American brand...


From Esprit..a HK brandFrom Abercrombie and Fitch, an American brand

A "S" at bebe is slightly bigger than an Esprit and a A&F "S"
Its actually pretty interesting how Esprit and A & F have similar definitions of "S"

However, A & F's XL goes all the way to waist 32 while Esprit's stops at 31.5 (waist size)

I actually find this a pretty surprising result because I always thought that Esprit, being a HK brand, would have smaller sizing in general than the American brands. Then again, Esprit is pretty international now isn't it?
ALTHOUGH, the XS in Esprit does get a lot smaller than the other 2 brands...

I tried looking for a size chart for Giordano but you can't really shop for it online..and since theres no Giordano (or its clones Bossini, Hang ten etc) here, I can't compare sizes! However, I would think its smaller. One thing for sure though, the sizes at the shops in Far East Plaza are usually smaller........Remind me not to shop there when I get back till I lose weight... if thats even possible!

1 comment:

Toxic.Boy said...

So you are above avg Spore size?
WHICH PART???? =P

Keep writing! =)