Sunday, April 01, 2007

For the Roald Dahl fans out there


When I was young I read a lot of Roald Dahl's books, complete with Quentin Blake's illustrations...BFG, Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory..do those ring a bell?
Well, they bring back good memories for me. A time when I enjoyed reading a lot and I had time to read (unlike now)... now I cant seem to find time to read anything anymore. And fiction books rarely attract me.....so sad...

Anyway, for those Roald Dahl fans, I stumbled upon a wonderful recipe book today that brought back a ton of memories... Roald Dahl's Revolting Recipes!!!!!! It has some really interesting recipes from the Roald Dahl books, like something from BFG (the cucumber thing he eats), desserts from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory etc.....

I'm going to get it!!!

2 comments:

ア-ネスト said...

get one for me too!!!

the lazy socialite said...

i think u can get it in singapore lah!!!! if cannot then i can help u get..its abt 10 sgd i think