Saturday, April 21, 2007

Days and Nights in London

Some snapshots of nights out in London


Revolution: a Vodka Bar that has flavoured shots ranging from chocolate to bubblegum to mint to CHILLI!!!!! My friends tried it..Try @ your own PERIL. You have been warned....


Went out last night with Joanna and Lydia to Glass Bar in Picadilly Circus. Lots of attitude but it was pretty...


I had champagne with strawberries....(at the bottom so you cant see it) And they turned the straw upside down to be cool...HAHA



...followed by a PIG OUT session @ Hagen Daz with Joanna and Kristy (cos Lydia had to wake up early the next day) CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!!!!!!! I think I need to work out....


Random Stroll in Covent Garden on a beautiful Saturday! I saw this on Monmouth Street. Don't you think it reminds you of the trash can that Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street lives in?
BTW, OScar is one of my favourite Sesame street characterS!!! :) (cos he reminds me of me when i'm in a bad mood hahahaha)



A stall selling BUTTONS in Covent Garden Market...This is just for my mum to seee :P
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Its kinda cool though..so many different types, shapes, sizes, materials.....WOW Look at the huge ones!!!!!!

No comments: