Saturday, April 07, 2007

For all you American Idol/ Singapore Idol/ X Factor FANS


One of the perks of being in London is that you get to see things first hand, especially things to do with celebrities and the entertainment industry. For example, movie red carpet openings are held just a 10min walk away from my hall! No need to go to LA!! :) Sad to say, I haven't seen anyone of note strolling on the streets of London, but I do plan to find out where Jonathan Rhys Myers lives!!!! I kid. (i hope)

Anyway, theres going to be a new talent show in town! I stumbled upon "Britain's got talent" because I live right across the theatre where they held auditions! (oh yes, Simon Cromwell's involved again!)
Signs that theres going to be an audtion:
1. They changed the banner on the theatre front
2. There is a long queue of teenagers, school bands outside...this queue gets shorter with each day. PHEW
3. Its REALLY NOISY and you hear occasional screaming when some celebrity judge swings by

No comments: